LISA MILLER, Ph.D., is a Professor of Psychology and Education at Columbia University's Teachers College and the Director of the Clinical Psychology Program. She also serves as the Executive Director of the Spirituality Mind Body Institute. JAMA-Psychiatry, the American Journal of Psychiatry, and the Journal of the American Academy of Child and Adolescent Psychiatry have all published Dr Miller's work. As an expert psychologist, she has appeared on CNN, Fox News, MSNBC, and Weekend Today. Her husband and three children live in Connecticut with her.
- The Awakened Brain: The New Science of Spirituality and Our Quest for an Inspired Life
- The Spiritual Child: The New Science on Parenting for Health and Lifelong Thriving
- Career Clarity: Finally Find the Work That Fits Your Values and Your Lifestyle
- Understanding Your Two-Year-Old
- The Mindfulness Matters Program for Children and Adolescents: Strategies, Activities, and Techniques for Therapists and Teachers