Dr. Lisa Mosconi, PhD, INHC, is the associate director of the Weill Cornell Medical College (WCMC)/NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital Alzheimer's Prevention Clinic. She also teaches at NYU School of Medicine, NYU Steinhardt School of Nutrition and Public Health, and the University of Florence in Italy as an adjunct professor.
- Brain Food: The Surprising Science Of Eating For Cognitive Power
- The Xx Brain: The Groundbreaking Science Empowering Women To Maximize Cognitive Health And Prevent Alzheimer's Disease
- El Cerebro XX: Una Guía Para Mejorar La Salud Cerebral Y Prevenir El Alzhéimer En La Mujer
- Brain Food: The Surprising Science of Eating for Cognitive Power
- Brain Food Lib/E: The Surprising Science of Eating for Cognitive Power