Liz Williams is a celebrant, tarot reader, author, and workshop leader from Glastonbury, England. She owns the Witchcraft Shop in Glastonbury, UK, with her husband. She is the author of Miracle of Our Own Making: A History of Paganism (Reaktion Books, 2020) and the creator of the Cauldron of Learning series. She graduated from Cambridge University with a PhD in philosophy of science.
- Keto Meal Prep: Lose Weight, Save Time, and Feel Your Best on the Ketogenic Diet
- The One Pot Ketogenic Diet Cookbook: 100+ Easy Weeknight Meals for Your Skillet, Slow Cooker, Sheet Pan, and More
- The Shadow Pavilion: The Detective Inspector Chen Novels, Book Four
- Miracles of Our Own Making: A History of Paganism
- Modern Handfasting: A Complete Guide to the Magic of Pagan Weddings