LODRO RINZLER is the founder of the Institute for Compassionate Leadership and a Shambhala Buddhist instructor. His writings have published in Reality Sandwich, the Interdependence Project, the Shambhala Sun, Buddhadharma, and the Good Men Project, and his pieces have appeared on a regular basis in the Huffington Post and Marie Claire. In addition, he is the author of The Buddha Walks into a Pub.
- Take Back Your Mind: Buddhist Advice for Anxious Times: Buddhist Advice for Anxious Times
- Love Hurts: Buddhist Advice for the Heartbroken
- The Buddha Walks Into a Bar...: A Guide to Life for a New Generation
- How to Love Yourself (and Sometimes Other People): Spiritual Advice for Modern Relationships
- 50 Ways to Get a Job: An Unconventional Guide to Finding Work on Your Terms