LOREN CORDAIN, Ph.D., is one of the world's leading evolutionary medicine researchers. He is a professor in the Health and Exercise Science Department at Colorado State University and is widely regarded as the world's foremost specialist on the Paleolithic diet. Dr. Cordain's work has been covered on Dateline NBC, as well as in the New York Times, the Wall Street Journal, and other publications. He is the author of several publications, including The Paleo Diet and The Paleo Diet Cookbook, and he appears frequently in the media and gives talks across the world.
- The Paleo Diet Revised: Lose Weight and Get Healthy by Eating the Foods You Were Designed to Eat
- The Paleo Solution: The Original Human Diet
- The Real Paleo Diet Cookbook: 250 All-New Recipes from the Paleo Expert
- The Paleo Diet Cookbook: More Than 150 Recipes for Paleo Breakfasts, Lunches, Dinners, Snacks, and Beverages
- The Paleo Diet for Athletes: A Nutritional Formula for Peak Athletic Performance