Lori Gottlieb is a psychologist and New York Times bestselling author who contributes a weekly advice piece to The Atlantic called Dear Therapist. She has appeared on the TODAY program, Good Morning America, CBS This Morning, CNN, and NPR and is a contributing editor at The Atlantic. She also writes regularly for The New York Times and has appeared on the TODAY show, Good Morning America, CBS This Morning, CNN, and NPR. Visit LoriGottlieb.com for additional information, or follow her on Twitter at @LoriGottlieb1.
- Maybe You Should Talk to Someone: A Therapist, Hertherapist, and Our Lives Revealed
- Maybe You Should Talk to Someone: The Workbook: A Toolkit for Editing Your Story and Changing Your Life
- Marry Him: The Case for Settling for Mr. Good Enough
- Toughlove: Raising Confident, Kind, Resilient Kids
- Stick Figure: A Diary of My Former Self