Lite, Lori: - Lori Lite is a mom, founder of Stress Free Kids, and author. After helping her own children, Lori understood that her mission was to help other parents and children struggling with stress, anxiety, anger, and self-esteem. Her ability to incorporate stress management techniques with storytelling has made her award-winning titles a resource for parents, psychologists, therapists, yoga instructors, child life specialists, teachers, and doctors. Lori introduced Angry Octopus and Affirmation Weaver to the world when she appeared on Shark Tank. Lori's constant upbeat presence on social media has been awarded accolades which include Top 100 Parenting Experts to follow on Twitter, Best Twitter Feed in Children with Special Needs Category, and Top 5% Social Media Influencer. Her sought after practical tips have been featured in hundreds of media outlets, including CBS News, CNN Living, WebMD, and Family Circle magazine. Stress Free Kids: A Parent's Guide has been named Top 10 Inspirational Books. For more information, visit Stress Free Kids.
Most Popular books By Lori Lite
- Angry Octopus: An Anger Management Story For Children Introducing Active Progressive Muscle Relaxation And Deep Breathing
- Angry Octopus Color Me Happy, Color Me Calm: A Self-Help Kid's Coloring Book For Overcoming Anxiety, Anger, Worry, And Stress
- Indigo Dreams: Relaxation And Stress Management Bedtime Stories For Children, Improve Sleep, Manage Stress And Anxiety.
- Indigo Dreams Garden Of Wellness: Stories And Techniques Designed To Decrease Bullying, Anger, Anxiety & Obesity, While Promoting Self-Esteem & Health
- Indigo Dreams Adult Relaxation: Guided Meditation/Relaxation Techniques Decrease Anxiety, Stress, Anger
Ranking in Category
All Books by Lori Lite
Show Out of Stock Items