Louis Cozolino is a private practitioner and a professor of psychology at Pepperdine University. The Healthy Aging Brain, The Neuroscience of Human Relationships, The Neuroscience of Psychotherapy, and The Making of a Therapist are among his works. He resides in the city of Los Angeles, California.
- The Making of a Therapist: A Practical Guide for the Inner Journey
- The Development of a Therapist: Healing Others - Healing Self
- The Pocket Guide to Neuroscience for Clinicians
- Timeless: Nature's Formula for Health and Longevity
- Trauma Essentials: A Mental Health Quick Reference Guide: A Mental Health Quick Reference Guide