Louise Pickford is a well-known food stylist and writer with over 20 years of experience. She is the author of over 15 cookbooks, including A Handful of Herbs, Quick and Fresh for Ryland Peters & Small and The Perfectly Dressed Salad for Ryland Peters & Small. She was born in England and spent the previous decade in Sydney, Australia, before relocating to rural France, where she now resides and teaches cooking classes.
- Fondue & Raclette: Indulgent Recipes For Melted Cheese, Stock Pots & More
- The Dutch Oven Cookbook: 60 Recipes for One-Pot Cooking
- Perfectly Dressed Salads: 60 Delicious Recipes From Tangy Vinaigrettes To Creamy Mayos
- The Noodle Bowl: Over 70 Recipes For Asian-Inspired Noodle Dishes
- La Paella: Recipes For Delicious Spanish Rice And Noodle Dishes
- #3030 in Cookbooks & Everything Food