Lucia Capacchione, an art therapist with a PhD in psychology who acts as a consultant to Walt Disney Imagineering and is nationally recognized for her courses in recovery and codependence, is known for her discovery of the healing benefits of writing and drawing with the non-dominant hand. Dr Bernie Siegel, Norman Cousins, Joan Borysenko, and Dr Gerald Jampolsky, all leaders in the healthcare profession, have applauded her work. She's also the author of The Power of Your Other Hand, The Picture of Health, and The Creative Journal, among other works.
- Recovery of Your Inner Child: The Highly Acclaimed Method for Liberating Your Inner Self
- The Creative Journal: The Art of Finding Yourself
- The Power of Your Other Hand, Revised Edition
- Hello, This Is Your Body Talking: A Draw-It-Yourself Coloring Book
- The Power of Your Other Hand: Unlock Creativity and Inner Wisdom Through the Right Side of Your Brain