Lyn Ragan knew she would write a book when she was fourteen years old. She read every issue of True Crime and True Detective while plotting her fiction novel, which she never finished. She met the love of her life twenty-five years later, never expecting to be embroiled in a real-life crime. Following her fiancee's murder, she penned their first two novels, Wake Me Up! and After Death Communications, with the help of ADCs (After Death Communications). Lyn was introduced to the spiritual arts of energy work while writing her first novel.
She studied reiki healing, aura energy, and chakra balancing after pursuing meditation. She went on to become a professional aura photographer, an ordained preacher, a children's book author, and a publisher as a result of her training. Lyn appreciates sharing her afterlife interactions with Chip and hopes that their tale will inspire others to keep in touch with loved ones who have passed away. Scooby, Chipper, Dusty, and Scooter, her four fur-kids, reside with her in Atlanta.
- Signs From Pets In The Afterlife: Identifying Messages From Pets In Heaven
- Signs from the Afterlife: Identifying Gifts from the Other Side
- Wake Me Up!: How Chip's Afterlife Saved Me from Myself
- We Need to Talk: Living with the Afterlife
- Coloring the Shades of Grief and Healing: A Teen/Young Adult Coloring Book to Help Heal Through Grief