Lynn K Koegel
Lynn Kern Koegel is regarded as one of the world's finest authorities on autism treatment. She and her spouse, Robert L., have two children. Koegel, Ph.D., developed the renowned Autism Research Center at the University of California, Santa Barbara's Graduate School of Education. Claire LaZebnik is a published author and magazine writer who lives in Santa Barbara, California. She resides in Pacific Palisades, California, with her husband and four children.
- The Everyday Advocate: Standing Up for Your Child with Autism or Other Special Needs
- The Prt Pocket Guide: Pivotal Response Treatment for Autism Spectrum Disorders
- Freedom from Meltdowns: Dr. Thompson's Solutions for Children with Autism
- Positive Behavioral Support: Including People with Difficult Behavior in the Community
- Pivotal Response Treatment for Autism Spectrum Disorders