Lynn K Koegel
Lynn Kern Koegel is regarded as one of the world's finest authorities on autism treatment. She and her spouse, Robert L., have two children. Koegel, Ph.D., developed the renowned Autism Research Center at the University of California, Santa Barbara's Graduate School of Education. Claire LaZebnik is a published author and magazine writer who lives in Santa Barbara, California. She resides in Pacific Palisades, California, with her husband and four children.
- Pivotal Response Treatment for Autism Spectrum Disorders
- Freedom from Meltdowns: Dr. Thompson's Solutions for Children with Autism
- The Prt Pocket Guide: Pivotal Response Treatment for Autism Spectrum Disorders
- Growing Up on the Spectrum: A Guide to Life, Love, and Learning for Teens and Young Adults with Autism and Asperger's
- Overcoming Autism: Finding the Answers, Strategies, and Hope That Can Transform a Child's Life