Lynne Truss is a well-known novelist, scriptwriter, columnist, and radio and television host. Truss is the author of a number of works of fiction and nonfiction, including the bestselling book Eats, Shoots, and Leaves about punctuation. She and her two Norfolk Terriers live on the South Coast of England.
- Eats, Shoots & Leaves: The Zero Tolerance Approach to Punctuation
- Eats, Shoots & Leaves: Why, Commas Really Do Make a Difference!
- Eats More, Shoots & Leaves: Why, All Punctuation Marks Matter!
- Twenty-Odd Ducks: Why, Every Punctuation Mark Counts!
- Psycho by the Sea: The New Murder Mystery in the Prize-Winning Constable Twitten Series
- #64 in juvenile nonfiction