Mahmoud Al-Batal is an Arabic professor in the American University of Beirut and the former director of the Arabic Flagship program and the Center for Arabic Study Abroad (CASA) at the University of Texas at Austin. He is one of the authors of the Al-Kitaab Arabic Language Program and has produced numerous articles and books on TAFL.
- DVD of Levantine Videos for Al-Kitaab Arabic Language Program: From Alif Baa to Al-Kitaab Part Three
- Alif Baa With Dvds: Introduction To Arabic Letters And Sounds [With 2 Dvds]
- The Teaching Of Arabic As A Foreign Language: Issues And Directions
- Arabic As One Language: Integrating Dialect In The Arabic Language Curriculum
- Alif Baa: Introduction To Arabic Letters And Sounds
- #394 in foreign language study