Zeke Vanderhoek, a Teach for America alumnus and Yale graduate, had a daring idea in 2000. Because better teachers help kids learn more, reverse the pay scale: pay teachers on par with management to recruit and retain the best. Manhattan Prep was founded on his idea of what test prep could be if it was written and taught by excellent educators. Manhattan Prep has evolved from a small coaching firm to one of the world's largest test prep companies, offering GMAT, EA, GRE, LSAT, ACT, and SAT courses and tutoring all around the world. We believe that exam preparation should be treated as actual education. We work hard to teach you the skills you'll need to succeed on the test, in school, and beyond, from our teachers to our resources.
- 5 lb. Book of GRE Practice Problems: 1,800+ Practice Problems in Book and Online (Manhattan Prep 5 lb Series)
- All the GMAT: Content Review + 6 Online Practice Tests + Effective Strategies to Get a 700+ Score
- 500 Essential Words: GRE Vocabulary Flash Cards
- 500 Advanced Words: GRE Vocabulary Flash Cards
- GMAT Advanced Quant: 250+ Practice Problems & Online Resources