MARC VETRI is the chef/owner of Pizza Vetri, Vetri Restaurant, Osteria, Amis, and Alla Spina, all of which are located in Philadelphia. He was trained in Bergamo, Italy, by some of the region's most renowned chefs. In addition, he has partnered with Terrain to open a series of restaurants throughout California and Texas. Vetri earned the James Beard Award for Outstanding Chef Mid-Atlantic and was named one of Food & Wine's Ten Best New Chefs. DAVID JOACHIM is the co-author of numerous cookbooks and the author of the New York Times best seller A Man A Can A Plan.
- Mastering Pizza: The Art and Practice of Handmade Pizza, Focaccia, and Calzone [A Cookbook]
- Mastering Pasta: The Art and Practice of Handmade Pasta, Gnocchi, and Risotto [A Cookbook]
- Il Viaggio Di Vetri: A Culinary Journey
- Rustic Italian Food
- Flour Lab: An At-Home Guide to Baking with Freshly Milled Grains
- #1460 in Cookbooks & Everything Food