Marc Z Brettler
At Brandeis University, Dr. Marc Zvi Brettler is the Dora Golding Professor of Biblical Studies. He contributed to all volumes of the My People's Prayer Book: Traditional Prayers, Modern Commentaries series (winner of the National Jewish Book Award), as well as to My People's Passover Haggadah: Traditional Texts, Modern Commentaries; Who by Fire, Who by Water--Un'taneh Tokef; All These Vows--Kol Nidre; May God Remember: Remembering and Memorializing in Judaism--Yizkor; and We He is the coeditor of the National Jewish Book Award-winning The Jewish Annotated New Testament and The Jewish Study Bible, as well as coauthor of The Bible and the Believer and author of How to Read the Jewish Bible, among other books and articles. Terry Gross of National Public Radio's Fresh Air interviewed him as well.
- The Bible with and Without Jesus Lib/E: How Jews and Christians Read the Same Stories Differently
- The Bible with and Without Jesus: How Jews and Christians Read the Same Stories Differently
- My People's Passover Haggadah Vol 1: Traditional Texts, Modern Commentaries
- The Bible and the Believer: How to Read the Bible Critically and Religiously
- The Book of Job: Annotated & Explained