Marcus Du Sautoy
Marcus du Sautoy is a bestselling author of The Music of the Primes, Symmetry, and The Big Unknown, as well as the Charles Simonyi Professor for the Public Understanding of Science and a professor of mathematics at the University of Oxford. Among other honors, he has received the London Mathematical Society's Berwick Award and Zeeman Medal, as well as the Royal Society's Michael Faraday Prize and Lecture. Du Sautoy has written and presented over a dozen documentaries, including The Code and The Hidden Laws of Modern Living: Algorithms. He is a trumpeter, a member of an experimental theater group, and a former president of the Mathematical Association. Lauren Child's Ruby Redfort mysteries were coded by him.
- Thinking Better: The Art Of The Shortcut In Math And Life
- The Great Unknown: Seven Journeys To The Frontiers Of Science
- Symmetry: A Journey Into The Patterns Of Nature
- The Music Of The Primes: Searching To Solve The Greatest Mystery In Mathematics
- The Creativity Code: Art And Innovation In The Age Of Ai