Plus Size Crochet, Knits for Men, Knit or Crochet--Have It Your Way, The Complete Photo Guide to Crochet, The Complete Photo Guide to Knitting, The Granny Square Book, Lacework for Daring Crocheters, Runway Crochet, and Personalize Your Knitting are just a few of Margaret Hubert's crochet and knitting works. She's worked as a pattern designer for yarn firms, as well as book and magazine publishers, for much of her life. Hubert also gives classes at yarn stores, retreats, and national conferences, and he seldom misses a needle-arts conference. Hubert, a frequent traveler, pays close attention to European fashion trends and spots them before they reach New York. Hubert was honored into the Crochet Guild of America's Jean Leinhauser Crochet Hall of Fame in 2012, as a fitting homage to her longtime labor as a knitting and crochet designer.
Her blog, margaretshooksandneedles.blogspot.com, has information on her art as well as information about the events she attends. She currently resides in Pawling, New York.
- The Granny Square Book, Second Edition: Timeless Techniques and Fresh Ideas for Crocheting Square by Square--Now with 100 Motifs and 25 All New Projec
- The Complete Photo Guide to Knitting, 2nd Edition: *All You Need to Know to Knit *The Essential Reference for Novice and Expert Knitters *Packed with
- 10 Granny Squares 30 Blankets: Color Schemes, Layouts, and Edge Finishes for 30 Unique Looks
- The Complete Photo Guide to Crochet, 2nd Edition: *All You Need to Know to Crochet *The Essential Reference for Novice and Expert Crocheters *Comprehe
- First Time Tunisian Crochet: Step-By-Step Basics Plus 5 Projects