Maria T Leik
National ARNP Services, Inc.'s president and chief lecturer is Maria T.Codina Leik, MSN, ARNP, FNP-C, AGPCNP-BC. (http://www.npreview.com) She is a popular lecturer and educator who is noted for her ability to demystify complex subjects. Leik previously taught in the Florida International University Graduate School of Nursing's nurse practitioner program. In two specializations, Family Nurse Practitioner and Adult-Gerontology Primary Care Nurse Practitioner, she is board certified by the American Academy of Nurse Practitioners Certification Board (AANPCB) and the American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC).
She is a seasoned nurse practitioner with over two decades of experience in the field. Leik is a member of Sigma Theta Tau International Honor Society of Nursing and the author of the fourth versions of Family Nurse Practitioner Certification Intensive Review and Adult-Gerontology Nurse Practitioner Certification Intensive Review.
- Complete Fnp Certification Study Bundle
- Men, Women, And The Novelist: Fact And Fiction In The American Novel Of The 1870s And 1880s
- Adult-Gerontology Nurse Practitioner Q&A Flashcards
- Adult-Gerontology Nurse Practitioner Certification Intensive Review, Fourth Edition
- Family Nurse Practitioner Certification Intensive Review: Fast Facts And Practice Questions
- #3335 in medical