Mark Adams has been coaching cycling for almost 25 years and has spent 23 years with Wales Cycling and British Cycling, working in both World Class and Development, including the creation of the Talent Team program. Over the past ten years, he has served as a coach for the Hargroves Racing Team.
- Tip of the Iceberg: My 3,000-Mile Journey Around Wild Alaska, the Last Great American Frontier
- Turn Right at Machu Picchu: Rediscovering the Lost City One Step at a Time
- Meet Me in Atlantis: Across Three Continents in Search of the Legendary Sunken City
- Never Give Up: My Stroke, My Recovery & My Return to the NFL [With Earbuds]
- Mark Adams a Way with Color