Mark Bittman is a nationally recognized expert in food and the author of The Minimalist, a New York Times weekly cooking column that has spawned multiple books. How to Cook Everything(TM), his best-selling cookbook, earned both the Julia Child (IACP) and James Beard prizes and is widely regarded as the bible of contemporary home cuisine.
- How to Cook Everything--Completely Revised Twentieth Anniversary Edition: Simple Recipes for Great Food
- How to Cook Everything the Basics: All You Need to Make Great Food--With 1,000 Photos
- How to Grill Everything: Simple Recipes for Great Flame-Cooked Food
- How to Cook Everything Vegetarian: Completely Revised Tenth Anniversary Edition
- Bittman Bread: No-Knead Whole Grain Baking for Every Day