Mark Bittman is a nationally recognized expert in food and the author of The Minimalist, a New York Times weekly cooking column that has spawned multiple books. How to Cook Everything(TM), his best-selling cookbook, earned both the Julia Child (IACP) and James Beard prizes and is widely regarded as the bible of contemporary home cuisine.
- How to Cook Everything (Completely Revised 10th Anniversary Edition): 2,000 Simple Recipes for Great Food
- How to Cook Everything: The Basics: Simple Recipes Anyone Can Cook
- How to Grill Everything: Simple Recipes for Great Flame-Cooked Food
- Animal, Vegetable, Junk: A History of Food, from Sustainable to Suicidal
- How to Cook Everything Fast: A Better Way to Cook Great Food