Mark D Hall
Mark David Hall is the Herbert Hoover Distinguished Professor of Politics and Faculty Fellow in the William Penn Honors Program at George Fox University. He is also associated faculty at the Center for the Study of Law and Religion at Emory University and senior fellow at Baylor University's Institute for Studies of Religion. He has written, edited, or co-edited a dozen books on religion and politics in America and is a nationally recognized expert on the religious freedom. He writes for the online publications Law & Liberty and Intercollegiate Studies Review and has appeared regularly on a number of radio shows, including Jerry Newcomb's Truth in Action, Tim Wildman's Today's Issues, and the Janet Mefferd Show.
- Did America Have A Christian Founding?: Separating Modern Myth From Historical Truth
- Roger Sherman and the Creation of the American Republic
- The Sacred Rights Of Conscience: Selected Readings On Religious Liberty And Church-State Relations In The American Founding
- Collected Works Of James Wilson Set
- Collected Works Of Roger Sherman