Mark Kistler has written nineteen books, the most recent of which is You Can Draw in 30 Days. He's been a classroom teacher, a large-audience presenter, an Emmy Award-winning television personality, a bestselling author/illustrator, a popular virtual instructor, and a well-respected drawing teacher for both adults and children. Mark Kistler visits tens of thousands of adults and children each year in dozens of schools across the country to conduct his Drawing in 3-D assemblies and evening Family Workshops.
- You Can Draw in 30 Days: The Fun, Easy Way to Learn to Draw in One Month or Less
- You Can Draw It in Just 30 Minutes: See It and Sketch It in a Half-Hour or Less
- Mark Kistler's Draw Squad
- Drawing in 3-D with Mark Kistler: From Amazing Androids to Zesty Zephyrs, 333 Neat Things to Draw in 3-D
- Mark Kistler's Imagination Station: Learn How to Draw in 3-D with Public Television's Favorite Drawing Teacher