Mark Miodownik is a materials scientist and engineer. He teaches and directs a research group at UCL as Professor of Materials and Society. He is a science and engineering presenter and writer who firmly thinks that to engineer is to be human. He often provides TV, radio, festival, and school audiences popular speeches on engineering and materials science.
- Stuff Matters: Exploring The Marvelous Materials That Shape Our Man-Made World
- Liquid Rules: The Delightful And Dangerous Substances That Flow Through Our Lives
- Liquid: The Delightful And Dangerous Substances That Flow Through Our Lives
- Zachary Eastwood-Bloom: Divine Principles
- Stuff Matters Lib/E: Exploring the Marvelous Materials That Shape Our Man-Made World