Mark Powers is a well-known and respected player in the futures sector. Powers is the CEO of Powers & Dubin Asset Allocation and Management and a former editor of The Journal of Futures Markets. He was a crucial participant in the design of many of the early contract specifications for trading currency and financial derivatives. He has previously worked as the top economist for the Commodities Futures Trading Commission and as a director on a number of futures exchanges.
- Slammin Simons Guide to Mastering Your First Rock Roll Drum Beats
- Slammin' Simon's Beginner's Bundle: 2 Books In 1!: Guide To Mastering Your First Rock & Roll Drum Beats And 20 Essential Drum Rudiments
- Jim Butcher's Dresden Files: Bigfoot
- Jim Butcher's The Dresden Files Omnibus Volume 1
- Jim Butcher's Dresden Files: Down Town