Mark Richards Robert Abbey is a former Professor of Law Education and Practice at the University of Westminster and a Judge of the First-tier Tribunal (Property Chamber). He is a former Deputy Adjudicator for HM Land Registry and a former Chief External Examiner for the Solicitors Regulatory Authority in property law and practice. Mark Richards is a Solicitor at the University of Westminster and a Visiting Professor in Law. He formerly worked as a partner at a major London law firm that specialized in all aspects of real estate law.
- Walking Hadrian's Wall Path: National Trail Described West-East and East-West
- The Revelation: The Peace Machine Hypothesis
- Software Architecture: The Hard Parts: Modern Trade-Off Analysis for Distributed Architectures
- Java Message Service: Creating Distributed Enterprise Applications
- Great Mountain Days in the Lake District: 50 Great Routes