Marla Heller is a Registered Dietitian who graduated from the University of Illinois at Chicago with a Master of Science in Human Nutrition and Dietetics. She was educated in DASH by one of the original developers of the NIH research and has been working with her patients to implement DASH for over fifteen years. Heller has been featured as a nutrition expert in the Chicago Tribune and the Washington Post, and she is a spokeswoman for the American Heart Association's Greater Midwest Affiliate. The DASH Diet Younger You, The DASH Diet Action Plan, and The Daily DASH Diet Cookbook are all New York Times bestsellers.
- The Dash Diet Weight Loss Solution: 2 Weeks to Drop Pounds, Boost Metabolism, and Get Healthy
- The Dash Diet Mediterranean Solution: The Best Eating Plan to Control Your Weight and Improve Your Health for Life
- The DASH Diet Action Plan: Proven to Boost Weight Loss and Improve Health (A DASH Diet Book)
- The Everyday DASH Diet Cookbook: Over 150 Fresh and Delicious Recipes to Speed Weight Loss, Lower Blood Pressure, and Prevent Diabetes (A DASH Diet Book)
- The Dash Diet Younger You: Shed 20 Years--And Pounds--In Just 10 Weeks