Marsha Sinetar is the author of more than 20 books, including Do What You Love, the Money Will Follow and Ordinary People as Monks & Mystics. She belongs to the select group of innovative contributors who resist categorization. Sinetar is a natural teacher, a top-notch corporate advisor, and an artist in her leisure time. She has been referred to as a good spiritual steward and a masterful writer who believes that every human being has the ability to handle the hand that has been dealt to him or her. Her universal, cross-cutting concepts strive to improve people's lives.
Sinetar, a Christian contemplative, lives and works as quietly and modestly as possible in the Pacific Northwest. http://www.marshasinetar.com
- Ordinary People As Monks and Mystics: Lifestyles for Self-Discovery
- Do What You Love, the Money Will Follow: Discovering Your Right Livelihood
- Elegant Choices, Healing Choices
- Don't Call Me Old--I'm Just Awakening!: Spiritual Encouragement for Later Life
- Joyful in The Silence: The Making of a Casual American Contemplative