Martha Holmberg is a writer, editor, cook, and haphazard but diligent home gardener based in Portland, Oregon. During a ten-year stint as editor-in-chief of Fine Cookingmagazine, she continued her education in life and food, followed by five years as food editor of The Oregonian newspaper, which won numerous accolades under her leadership. Martha is the author of several cookbooks, including Modern Sauces, which was nominated for a James Beard and IACP award. She's frequently working on a number of projects at once, including books, essays, video cooking classes, writing classes, and whatever else appeals to her. Visit marthaholmberg.com to learn more about her.
- Six Seasons: A New Way with Vegetables
- The Bar Book: Elements of Cocktail Technique (Cocktail Book with Cocktail Recipes, Mixology Book for Bartending)
- Crepes: 50 Savory and Sweet Recipes
- Grains for Every Season: Rethinking Our Way with Grains
- A Cook's Initiation into the Gorgeous World of Mushrooms
- #487 in Cookbooks & Everything Food