Martha Stewart presents the creative principles and practical ideas that have made her America's most trusted guide to fashionable living, from her award-winning magazine, Martha Stewart Living, to her bestselling product lines. In the fields of business, education, television, media, culinary arts, and retail, she has received various honors and distinctions. In April 2005, she was named to TIME magazine's annual TIME 100 list as one of the year's 100 most influential men and women in the Builders & Titans category. In addition to being a popular author, Martha Stewart is a television personality.
- The Barefoot Contessa Cookbook
- A Year at Clove Brook Farm: Gardening, Tending Flocks, Keeping Bees, Collecting Antiques, and Entertaining Friends
- Martha Stewart's Organizing: The Manual for Bringing Order to Your Life, Home & Routines
- Martha Stewart's Cake Perfection: 100+ Recipes for the Sweet Classic, from Simple to Stunning
- Martha Stewart's Cookie Perfection: 100+ Recipes to Take Your Sweet Treats to the Next Level: A Baking Book