Martha W Hickman
MARTHA WHITMORE HICKMAN is a prolific author who has published a number of books for both children and adults. I Will Not Leave You Desolate, Waiting and Loving, Such Nice People, and The Growing Season are some of her mature titles. She brings a wealth of experience as a wife, mother, grandmother, career woman, and world traveler to the table. She is a resident of Nashville, Tennessee.
- Healing After Loss:: Daily Meditations for Working Through Grief
- And God Created Squash: How the World Began
- Healing After Loss: A Daily Journal for Working Through Grief
- I Will Not Leave You Desolate: Some Thoughts for Grieving Parents
- Waiting and Loving: Thoughts Occasioned by the Illness and Death of a Parent