Martin E Seligman
Professor of psychology at the University of Pennsylvania, Martin Seligman, Ph.D. He's written a number of books, including Learned Optimism and Genuine Happiness. He is a former director of clinical training in psychology at the University of Pennsylvania and a previous president of the American Psychological Association and the division of clinical psychology of the American Psychological Association.
- Learned Optimism: How To Change Your Mind And Your Life
- Flourish: A Visionary New Understanding Of Happiness And Well-Being
- Hbr's 10 Must Reads On Mental Toughness (With Bonus Interview Post-Traumatic Growth And Building Resilience With Martin Seligman) (Hbr's 10 Must Reads
- Authentic Happiness: Using The New Positive Psychology To Realize Your Potential For Lasting Fulfillment
- The Optimistic Child: A Proven Program To Safeguard Children Against Depression And Build Lifelong Resilience