Martin E Seligman
Professor of psychology at the University of Pennsylvania, Martin Seligman, Ph.D. He's written a number of books, including Learned Optimism and Genuine Happiness. He is a former director of clinical training in psychology at the University of Pennsylvania and a previous president of the American Psychological Association and the division of clinical psychology of the American Psychological Association.
- Learned Optimism: How to Change Your Mind and Your Life
- Authentic Happiness: Using the New Positive Psychology to Realize Your Potential for Lasting Fulfillment
- Flourish: A Visionary New Understanding of Happiness and Well-Being
- Positive Psychotherapy: Workbook
- Hbr's 10 Must Reads on Mental Toughness (with Bonus Interview Post-Traumatic Growth and Building Resilience with Martin Seligman) (Hbr's 10 Must Reads