The Walt Disney Company, PepsiCo, NestlÃ©, LEGO, and Red Bull are just a few of the firms Martin Lindstrom advises. He is the author of six pioneering books, including the international bestseller Buyology. The Wall Street Journal named his book BRANDsense one of the five best marketing books ever produced. Lindstrom has appeared on practically every major American television network and journal, is a regular contributor to NBC's Today show and Fast Company, and was named one of Time Magazine's top 100 most influential people in the world. Lindstrom was awarded the world's #1 brand-building expert in 2015 by an independent poll of 30,000 marketers, and he was just recognized one of the world's top 20 business thinkers by Thinkers 50.
- Buyology: Truth and Lies about Why We Buy
- Brandwashed: Tricks Companies Use to Manipulate Our Minds and Persuade Us to Buy
- The Ministry of Common Sense: How to Eliminate Bureaucratic Red Tape, Bad Excuses, and Corporate Bs
- Small Data: The Tiny Clues That Uncover Huge Trends
- Brand Sense: Sensory Secrets Behind the Stuff We Buy
- #497 in Business & Investing Books