Martin Windrow is an expert on the postwar French army, particularly the Foreign Legion, and is the series editor at Osprey. Since 1945, he's been the author of the bestselling MAA 300 French Foreign Legion and the more recent MAA 322 The French War in Indochina 1946-54.
- Dien Bien Phu 1954: The French Defeat That Lured America Into Vietnam
- The Last Valley: Dien Bien Phu And The French Defeat In Vietnam
- Montcalm's Army (Men-At-Arms)
- The World's Greatest Military Leaders: Two Hundred Of The Most Significant Names In Land Warfare, From The 10th To The 20th Century
- The French Indochina War 1946-54