Mary B Williams
In the field of trauma, Mary Beth Williams, PhD, LCSW, CTS, is an author, researcher, presenter, and trainer. She also sees trauma survivors in private practice at the Warrenton, Virginia-based Trauma Recovery Education and Counseling Center. Williams was the Association of Traumatic Stress Specialists' past president. She's a US Customs and Border Protection trainer, the cofounder of the proposed 501(c)(3) US Vet Source, and the author of numerous articles, chapters, and books on trauma disorders.
- The PTSD Workbook: Simple, Effective Techniques for Overcoming Traumatic Stress Symptoms
- Heal Your Ptsd: Dynamic Strategies That Work (for Readers of the Body Keeps the Score)
- When A Community Weeps: Case Studies In Group Survivorship
- Simple and Complex Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder: Strategies for Comprehensive Treatment in Clinical Practice
- Handbook of Post-Traumatic Therapy