Marzano R J
Robert J. Marzano is senior scholar at Mid-continent Research for Education and Learning (McREL) in Aurora, Colorado, associate professor at Cardinal Stritch University in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, and president of Marzano & Associates in Centennial, Colorado. He is the author of 25 books, 150 articles and chapters in books, and 100 sets of curriculum materials for teachers and students in Grades K-12. His works include What Works in Schools: Translating Research Into Action, School Leadership That Works, Building Background Knowledge for Academic Achievement, Classroom Management That Works, Classroom Instruction That Works, Classroom Assessment and Grading That Work, and A Different Kind of Classroom: Teaching With Dimensions of Learning.
During his 35 years in public education, Marzano has worked in every state multiple times as well as in a host of countries in Europe and Asia. The central theme in his work has been translating research and theory into practical programs and tools for K-12 teachers and administrators.
- The New Art And Science Of Teaching: More Than Fifty New Instructional Strategies For Academic Success
- Leaders Of Learning: How District, School, And Classroom Leaders Improve Student Achievement
- The Handbook For The New Art And Science Of Teaching: (Your Guide To The Marzano Framework For Competency-Based Education And Teaching Methods)
- The New Art And Science Of Teaching Reading: (How To Teach Reading Comprehension Using A Literacy Development Model)
- Formative Assessment & Standards-Based Grading
- #32205 in Education & Instructional Books