Matt Goulding, a James Beard Award-winning writer, has never written better, writing in perfect sync with the book's inventive design and the more than 200 beautiful color pictures that showcase the chefs, shepherds, fisherman, farmers, nonne, and guardians that power this country's extraordinary culinary traditions. Pasta, Pane, Vino depicts the richness of Italian regional food culture in a beautiful tribute, from the pasta temples of Rome to the cosmopolitan markets of Sicily to the family-run, fish-driven trattorias of Lake Como.
- Vegetables Unleashed: A Cookbook
- Eat This Not That!: The Best & Worst Foods in America!
- Cook This, Not That!: Kitchen Survival Guide
- Cook This, Not That! Skinny Comfort Foods: 125 Quick & Healthy Meals That Can Save You 10, 20, 30 Pounds or More.
- Cook This, Not That! 350-Calorie Meals: Hundreds of New Quick and Healthy Meals to Save You 10, 20, 30 Pounds--Or More