Matt Hart is the author of three collections of poetry, including WHO'S WHO VIVID (Slope Editions, 2006), Wolf Face (H_NGM_N BKS, 2010), and LIGHT-HEADED (BlazeVOX [books], 2011), as well as various chapbooks, including collaborations with Dobby Gibson and Nate Pritts. He lives in Cincinnati and teaches at the Art Academy of Cincinnati. He is the co-founder and editor-in-chief of Forklift, Ohio: A Magazine of Poetry, Cuisine, and Light Industrial Safety.
- Win at All Costs Lib/E: Inside Nike Running and Its Culture of Deception
- THE A-Z of FANDOM: Harness the Power of Fans to Make World-Changing Brands.
- Complexities of Researching with Young People
- The Bif People Program: Turn on Your Creativity. Become an Ideas Person.
- Win at All Costs: Inside Nike Running and Its Culture of Deception