Md R Strand
Ray D. Strand, M.D., graduated from the University of Colorado Medical School and finished his post-graduate training at Mercy Hospital in San Diego, California. He has been involved in an active private family practice for the past thirty years, and has focused his practice on nutritional medicine over the past seven years while lecturing internationally on the subject. Dr. Strand lives on a horse ranch in South Dakota with his lovely wife, Elizabeth. They have three grown children.
- What Your Doctor Doesn't Know About Nutritional Medicine May Be Killing You
- Healthy For Life: Developing Healthy Lifestyles That Have A Side Effect Of Permanent Fat Loss
- Death By Prescription: The Shocking Truth Behind An Overmedicated Nation
- Preventing Diabetes: Learn How You Can Prevent Becoming Diabetic Or If You Are Already Diabetic, Learn The Best Way To Control Or Even Poss
- Living By Design: Discovering The Spirit, Soul, And Body Connection