Bryan Mealer was a staff correspondent for the Associated Press in Kinshasa, Congo, and has covered stories from all around Africa, including Nairobi, Somalia, and Togo. His work has appeared in Harper's, Esquire, and other publications. He was born in Odessa, Texas, and attended the University of Texas at Austin, where he earned a bachelor's degree. He is a resident of Brooklyn.
- The Boy Who Harnessed The Wind: Young Readers Edition
- The Boy Who Harnessed The Wind: Creating Currents Of Electricity And Hope
- The Boy Who Harnessed The Wind: Picture Book Edition
- The Kings Of Big Spring: God, Oil, And One Family's Search For The American Dream
- All Things Must Fight to Live: Stories of War and Deliverance in Congo