MEG HICKLING, CM, is a former registered nurse and an award-winning educator and author who has spent over 30 years teaching children and adults about sexual health. Her ability to present tough and contentious topics with sensitivity and kindness makes her a standout instructor and role model. Her vision and influence have garnered her the Health Award from the Canadian Home and School Federation, the YWCA Woman of Distinction Award for Health Education, the RNABC Award of Excellence, the Outstanding Service to Families Award, and, most significantly, The Order of British Columbia and The Order of Canada. Meg Hicklings Grown-up Sex: Sexual Health for the Best Half of Your Life (Northstone, 2008) and (Northstone, 2005) are her books.
- Boys, Girls & Body Science: A First Book About Facts Of Life
- The New Speaking Of Sex: What Your Children Need To Know And When They Need To Know It
- More Speaking Of Sex: What Your Children Need To Know And When They Need To Know It
- Meg Hickling's Grown-Up Sex: Sexual Wholeness For The Better Part Of Your Life
- Speaking of Sex: Are You Ready to Answer the Questions Your Kids Will Ask?