Strong Fathers, Strong Daughters, Boys Should Be Boys, and The 10 Habits of Good Moms are all written by Meg Meeker, M.D. She has worked with children and their parents for more than thirty years as a pediatric and adolescent medicine physician. Dr. Meeker is a mother of four children who lives and works in northern Michigan with her husband.
- Strong Mothers, Strong Sons: Lessons Mothers Need To Raise Extraordinary Men
- Raising A Strong Daughter In A Toxic Culture: 11 Steps To Keep Her Happy, Healthy, And Safe
- Let's Talk: Conversation Starters For Dads And Daughters
- Madres Fuertes, Hijos Fuertes / Strong Mothers, Strong Sons: Lessons Mothers Need To Raise Extraordinary Men
- The Father Effect: Hope And Healing From A Dad's Absence