MEL ROBBINS is the host of an new relationship series on the A+E Network, and on her daily syndicated radio show The Mel Robbins Show, she delivers advise to men and women all over the country. She is a Dartmouth-educated lawyer-turned-life coach, as well as a Success Magazine columnist, blogger, relationship expert, and working parent. She currently resides in Sherborn, Massachusetts, with her family.
- The High 5 Habit: Take Control of Your Life with One Simple Habit
- The 5 Second Rule: Transform Your Life, Work, and Confidence with Everyday Courage
- The 5 Second Journal: The Best Daily Journal and Fastest Way to Slow Down, Power Up, and Get Sh*t Done
- Stop Saying You're Fine: The No-BS Guide to Getting What You Want
- Take Control of Your Life: How to Silence Fear and Win the Mental Game