Melanie Shankle is the New York Times bestselling author of four prior books, including Nobody's Cuter than You, and contributes to The Big Mother blog on a monthly basis. Melanie is a Texas A&M graduate who enjoys writing, Target shopping, checking out what's on sale at Anthropologie, and looking for the bright side in every circumstance. Above all, she enjoys being Caroline's mother, Perry's wife, and the official herder of two wild dogs named Piper and Mabel. They live in San Antonio, Texas, as a family of five.
- Fearless Faith: 100 Devotions for Girls
- Nobody's Cuter Than You: A Memoir about the Beauty of Friendship
- Church of the Small Things: The Million Little Pieces That Make Up a Life
- On the Bright Side: Stories about Friendship, Love, and Being True to Yourself
- Everyday Holy: Finding a Big God in the Little Moments