Melissa Clark is the author of Dinner, Dinner in an Instant, and Comfort in an Instant, as well as a staff writer for the New York Times Food section, where she writes A Good Appetite, the newspaper's immensely popular food column. Melissa is the host of The Splendid Table's Weeknight Kitchen podcast, which has won many James Beard and IACP awards. Melissa holds a master's degree in creative writing from Columbia University, and her work has been featured in the Best American Food Writing anthology. Her spouse and daughter live in Brooklyn with her.
- Dinner in an Instant: 75 Modern Recipes for Your Pressure Cooker, Multicooker, and Instant Pot(r) a Cookbook
- Dinner: Changing the Game: A Cookbook
- Dinner in French: My Recipes by Way of France: A Cookbook
- Kid in the Kitchen: 100 Recipes and Tips for Young Home Cooks: A Cookbook
- Comfort in an Instant: 75 Comfort Food Recipes for Your Pressure Cooker, Multicooker, and Instant Pot(r) a Cookbook