Melissa Clark is the author of Dinner, Dinner in an Instant, and Comfort in an Instant, as well as a staff writer for the New York Times Food section, where she writes A Good Appetite, the newspaper's immensely popular food column. Melissa is the host of The Splendid Table's Weeknight Kitchen podcast, which has won many James Beard and IACP awards. Melissa holds a master's degree in creative writing from Columbia University, and her work has been featured in the Best American Food Writing anthology. Her spouse and daughter live in Brooklyn with her.
- Dinner In One: Exceptional & Easy One-Pan Meals: A Cookbook
- Dinner: Changing The Game: A Cookbook
- Dinner In French: My Recipes By Way Of France: A Cookbook
- Dinner In An Instant: 75 Modern Recipes For Your Pressure Cooker, Multicooker, And Instant Pot(R) A Cookbook
- Kid In The Kitchen: 100 Recipes And Tips For Young Home Cooks: A Cookbook