Melissa Clark is the author of Dinner, Dinner in an Instant, and Comfort in an Instant, as well as a staff writer for the New York Times Food section, where she writes A Good Appetite, the newspaper's immensely popular food column. Melissa is the host of The Splendid Table's Weeknight Kitchen podcast, which has won many James Beard and IACP awards. Melissa holds a master's degree in creative writing from Columbia University, and her work has been featured in the Best American Food Writing anthology. Her spouse and daughter live in Brooklyn with her.
- The Last Course: A Cookbook
- From Mama's Table to Mine: Everybody's Favorite Comfort Foods at 350 Calories or Less: A Cookbook
- The Deen Bros. Get Fired Up: Grilling, Tailgating, Picnicking, and More: A Cookbook
- The Deen Bros. Take It Easy: Quick and Affordable Meals the Whole Family Will Love: A Cookbook
- Favorite Recipes from Melissa Clark's Kitchen: Family Meals, Festive Gatherings, and Everything In-Between