Dallas Hartwig is the cofounder of the Whole30 and Whole9 diets, as well as the coauthor of the New York Times best-selling books It All Begins With Food and The Whole30. He's a functional medicine practitioner and physical therapist who also cohosts The Living Experiment podcast and writes a popular healthy living email weekly. He's appeared on Today, Good Morning America, The Dr. Oz Show, The View, and other shows. Visit DallasHartwig.com for additional information.
- The Whole30: The 30-Day Guide To Total Health And Food Freedom
- The Whole30 Fast & Easy Cookbook: 150 Simply Delicious Everyday Recipes For Your Whole30
- The Whole30 Slow Cooker: 150 Totally Compliant Prep-And-Go Recipes For Your Whole30 With Instant Pot Recipes
- The Whole30 Day By Day: Your Daily Guide To Whole30 Success
- Food Freedom Forever: Letting Go Of Bad Habits, Guilt, And Anxiety Around Food