Melissa K Norris
Melissa K. (Melissa K.) With old-fashioned skill sets and knowledge included in her books, podcast, and blog, Norris stimulates people's faith and pioneer heritage. Melissa, her husband, and their two children live in their own modest house in the great forests in the North Cascade Mountains' foothills. She can be seen stuffing Mason jars with homegrown food and playing with flour and sugar in the kitchen when she isn't wrangling chickens and cattle.
- Hand Made: The Modern Woman's Guide To Made-From-Scratch Living
- The Family Garden Plan: Grow A Year's Worth Of Sustainable And Healthy Food
- The Made-From-Scratch Life: Simple Ways To Create A Natural Home
- The Family Garden Planner: Organize Your Food-Growing Year -Helpful Worksheets -Weekly Tasks -Expert Advice
- Authoritarian Journalism: Controlling The News In Post-Conflict Rwanda